Langsung ke konten utama

Kyuhyun.. My boyfriend (?)



Fiksi yang aku buat 4 juni 2012 yang lalu, aku share disini. English "acak-acakan' subtitle. Be aware~

Me : #speak to sajangnim# I even not already yet to finish my desire, please give me a chance jinjja, I really want to looking Kyuhyun pict's more more more. Did you know how much I really love his cuteness??

Sajangnim : ........ #doesn't care#

Kyu : #suddenly appear beside me# Hmmm..




Me : #still speak to sajangnim# I have to dispose IAM showcase, but? should I dispose Kyu's pict's too? C'mon, let me for delicacing his picture, just his image can makes my feel fly to the sky ..

Kyu : Ah~ my popularity #shakes his head#

Sajangnim : #still doesn't care#

Me : Jebal, Sajangnim :3 *doing aegyo even I hate this*

Sajangnim : No! Big No!

Me : Jinjja~

*Actually I really punch his face, kick his ass and yelling at him*

(Then)

Me : #stare at Kyu# Kyu, I can't even speak more about you, you're too perfect, too lovable, too dorky, too smart, too cute

Kyu : Ne, people are already knows

Me : I want you so bad, allow me to sing a song for you. I shall do this to show how big these love for you, please hear and listen!

Kyu : Of course, but could you warrant your voice is legal to be heared?

Me : what do you mean? -___-

Kyu : your voice might be ruined my sense of hear

Me : Yaa~ I know your vocal is beast of the beast, but you should know my vocal is not really bad!

Kyu : Beast?!! Beast?!! Truly this is best, pabo~

Me : ..... #crying# *evil! you are more pabo than me!*

Kyu : Hahaha~ I'm kidding baby, ok just do it

Me : Why are you keep teasing me?

Kyu : Aish~ you don't need pouting like that, can u make this faster?

Me : But I need a few minutes to take a deep breath, I'm too nervous too show this things for you, just wait

Kyu : Jinjja~

(2 minutes later)

Kyu : Have you ready?

Me : Hmm, hold on ...

(5 minutes later)

Kyu : Can we start now?

Me : Errr, changkaman

(10 minutes later)

Kyu : #Glare at me#

Me : Hmm, gidariya~

Kyu : Ahh~ I can't believe, I must waste my time with something like this

Me : Something like what?

Kyu : Something like you

Me : Yaa~ I am someone! Not something!! #pretend to be angry# *actually I can't take anger for him, he is too innocent too be angried* jja! I think I ready

Kyu : #nods#

Me : I will sing "lovely day" for you

Kyu : #nods again# *Jinjja! he is damned cute!*

Me : #start singing#I wanna hold your hands ..

Hae : everytime I thinking about you *suddenly appear in my back*

Me : *eh? eonje buteo fishy stay here?*

Kyu : Chi~! Continue! Let him alone

Hae : Yeah, continue sweety, I'll accompany your song

Me : I wanna kiss to your lips, I wanna fall in love with you, must be beautiful lovely day ..

Hae : Daebakk! #standing applause#

Me : Gamsahamnida ^^

Kyu : .........

Me : How was it, Kyu?

Kyu : *Sigh* You need a trainer, your vocal is standard, very low! You should know, bicycle ring is better than you, even though is very disturbing

Hae : Hey, her vocal is amazing, she must be hmmmpph hmmphh *Kyu grasp his mouth*

Kyu : Let's back to our dorm #pull Donghae's hand#

Hae : Chi~! Believe me, your vocal is great!

Kyu : Can you believe for playboy like Donghae?

Hae : Ani, I'm serious! Just let Lee Soman ahjussi hear your voice, He might be interest on it

Kyu : Aish! Kajja, go to dorm!

Hae : Chirokyu~! I'm on you! You are daebakk!

Me : .....

Kyu : #run to me# Hey, anyway thanks for wasting my time for something bad like this!

(Then, they are abandoned me)

Me : KYAAAAAA EVILLLL!!!! WAIT FOR ME LATER!! WAIT FOR MY GRUDGE!!

The End

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

[UPDATE] Track list of Cho kyuhyun

Cho Kyuhyun.. Pria yang telah membuatku jatuh cinta dengan angel voice-nya itu. Kyaaaa kyaaa #slapped Namja kelahiran tahun 1988 ini, emang manteb banget suaranya. Pengamat musik sekorea selatan aja juga mengakui suaranya yang TOP banget itu.

Love be action! SeoKyu ver

Title : Love's Be Action! Author : Murniati Imnida Cast : Cho Kyuhyun, Seo Joohyun, Lee Donghae Disclaimer : All cast are belong to SM Entertainment Well, here the story begins ...

Apaan sih TomorrowLand?

Temen saya : Tau tomorrowland gak? Saya : Hah apaan? Temen saya : Tomorrowland. Saya kira dia bilang semacam "jalur buat besok" (tomorrow lane    red). Taunya Lane yang dia maksud itu tanah atau daratan alias Land. Dia bilang itu semacam eventnya anak muda belgia gitu. So what?

Super Junior KRY - Dorothy Lyrics

[Kyu] Nae soneul nohgo dareun kkumeul kkunayo Deo nopi ineun haengbokeul ollyeoda boneyo Pyeonhwaneun ddo uri saireul sigihae hwioriga geudael samkin geot gata Bamnaj eobji nan cham mosiruneunde [Ryeo] Na oebshi honja gireul iljin aneulkka Ipsul man deutda ulgo issjin aneulkka [Ye] Sikyeobaneul dolyeo sesangeul bakweondo Geudael boneun maeum pyeonhaji aneunde [Kyu] Naui sarang naui haneul naui dorothy Ije keumannaesseon yeohaeng kkeutnaeyo [Ye] Geurimgatdeon chueoki eolugchigi jeone Nae nunmul dago dwidorawa jweoyo

Zombie Tsunami

Nah~ Di postingan kali ini gw mau bikin review tentang game. Meskipun bukan gamers sejati banget #lirikKyuhyun. Dan pengan juga belajar belajar review (betawinya : Ripiu) Ini permainan satu-satunya yang ada di tab gw. Gw sempet punya piano tiles 2, tapi belum lama ini gw uninstall karena mau install Starpop. Dari dulu gw punya masalah memori mulu. Waktu itu udah lumayan, meskipun baru 100 lebih crowns & stars, gw udah level 47. Nyebelinnya, Starpop forced close mulu. Uninstall lagi dan sekarang tinggal satu-satu nya game ini. Zombie Tsunami. Permainannya sangat simple sebetulnya. Kita tinggal mengetuk-ngetukan zombie untuk lompat menghindari lubang juga menghindari Bom. Selain itu kita diharapkan untuk makan manusia dan mengambil coin yang ada di hadapan zombie. Setiap habis makan manusia, zombie akan bertambah sejumlah manusia yang dimakan, begitu juga dengan coin. Sampai sini paham yaa.